New members of the KHA are always welcome, provided you have a similar interest in the maintenance of mountain huts and homesteads. There are currently around 300 members in the Association.
Join By Email or Post
Payments and donations by credit card or direct deposit are welcome.
KHA direct deposit details are:
BSB: 062 912
Account Number: 10140661
Please inform the treasurer if you make a bank transfer.
|MEMBERSHIP TYPE||PRICE PER ANNUM|
|Concessional (Self assessed - eg student, pensioner, unemployed persons)||
|Family (2 Adults plus dependent Children)||
|Group with less than 10 members active with huts (any club or loose Group eg walking club)||
|Group with less than 20 members active with huts (any club or loose Group eg walking club)||
|Group with less than 50 members active with huts (any club or loose Group eg walking club)||
|Group with less than 250 members active with huts (any club or loose Group eg walking club)||
|Group with own insurance for workers (any club or loose Group eg walking club)||
By Election only
Membership is for a financial year from 1 July to 30 June and can be renewed for one, two or three years.
Membership entitles you to:
- KHA hut workparty participation, functions and activities
- NSW Government indemnity insurance
- Quarterly colour newsletter
- A copy of the KHA huts list
- Access to KHA resources such as books and maps
- Contact with other members with similar interests
- Opportunity to do something for yourself, which is also of value to all Australians.
Download the membership application form and forward it with your payment to:
Kosciuszko Huts Association
GPO Box 2509
Canberra ACT 2601
Membership renewals can be submitted online.
Login to the website, go to the User Profile page, Subscriptions Tab.
Click on the membership renewal button.
Money can be sent either by bank transfer or postal cheque.
Your subscription will be updated when the fees are received.
All Members receive the KHA Newsletter
The newsletter has become a most professional magazine, recording forever the key developments in our pursuit of the conservation of the mountain huts. It is delivered to all financial members of the Association. The newsletters include:
- Details of KHA Officers and their contact information.
- Lists of upcoming work parties.
- Letters to the Editor
- Articles of interest on Huts or related history.
- Interviews with the Characters of the mountains
- Reports from Committee Members
- News items, especially those related to Government and National Park activities.