Condition: Ruin

(NO PHOTO)

 

Located south of Constances and Burrungubuggee, it stood as a ruin in the 1980's.

History

Built in 1934 for Grazing. Originally accessible via an old SMA track under Bar Ridge.

Construction

This hut was built with particularly heavy and fine slabs, some up to 40 cm wide. It had a bark roof which unusually was never replaced with iron. Dirt floor.

References

  • Hueneke P123.

Last updated 28 November 2020