KOSCIUSZKO HUTS ASSOCIATION

Search Our Site

Photo of Munyang Hut

Also known as Whites River Aqueduct Shelter, Aqueduct Shelter No.1

 

GPS Location  View on Map

Brief History

Built in the 1950's by SMA for aqueduct maintenance.The hut is kept locked.

Photo: B. Slee, 1998

Construction

Consists of 2 rooms. Walls are weatherboard and roof is of iron.  Current condition is unknown.

References

KHA Reference No. 2434

Profile last updated 9 June, 2010