Located near Yarrangobilly, above the Cotterills area.
Yarrangobilly 1:50 000 mapsheet.
Last remaining building of a group of houses on this hillside, which formed the Yarrangobilly Village. This one was used for Forestry from 1930 to 1950, and could be restored.
The Yarrangobilly cemetry is nearby.
A large homestead with at least 9 rooms. Concrete blocks, wooden floor and iron roofs. Double sided fireplace and full bathroom.
KHA reference number 0808.