Located at the top end of Snowy Plain.
Also known as The Dip, Montagues or Boots.
Happys was built in 1931 by W Montague for grazing. Some say it was built earlier, about 1920.
The hut is 5.5m by 4.5m and constructed of iron walls and roof. There are a few weatherboards in some sections. There is a wooden floor and a stone hearth. The chimney has an iron flue.
- KHA Reference 2510
- KNP POM number is L.71.