(NO PHOTO) Not to be confused with Tom Jamiesons Hut or Gap Hut, also known as Pretty Jimmys.
Bobby Plains 1:50 000 mapsheet
Built in 1932 and 33 by Whatling and Wallace families, to support their staff who worked as stockman.
The hut remains as a standing ruin.
- KHA Reference Number is 2606
- Hueneke - no reference.
Profile last updated 31 October 2003.