Accessible from the Blue Waterhole Firetrail.
Photo: KHA 1990
Pockets was built by the wealthy company, Australian Estates of Cooma. In the 1930s it was a luxury location with hot water and electricity.
Pockets underwent a major restoration between 1983 and 1985.
Weatherboard, four room building measuring about 7.5m square. Lined with fibro internally. Chimney of iron with a concrete hearth. Outside toilet.
- KHA reference is 1216
- KNP POM schedule is L.103.
- A History brief exists.