KOSCIUSZKO HUTS ASSOCIATION

Search Our Site

Located on a management trail a couple of kilometres out of the northern end of the Smiggin Holes Carpark.

GPS Location  View on Map

Also known as Pipers Creek Aqueduct Shelter.

Brief history

Built in the 1950's by SMA for aqueduct maintenance. The aqueduct remains are visible, and the hut is still used by Snowy Hydro.

References

KHA Reference No. 2438

Profile last updated 12 June, 2010