Located in the Yarrangobilly area.
The originaly buildings were built in 1925 by the Hughes brothers and Ernie Barnett, to support their local gold mining operations. These finished in the 1960's.
Others pored over the site in the 1970s, but left very little in place. Little from the buildings remains.
- KHA Reference Number 1006
- KHA History Sheet exists
- Hueneke Pp59, 100, 101, 104-108.
Last updated 2 November 2003.