Located on the Nungar Plain about two kilometres west of David Brayshaws, at a track intersection.
The ruin is quite visible today.
Yaouk 1:50 000 mapsheet.
Also known as Crowes or New Hut.
Built by William Crowe in one day in 1942, to be used as a shelter for graziers.
Iron over bush poles.
- KHA Reference number
- Hueneke Pp204.
Profile last updated 29 October 2003.