KOSCIUSZKO HUTS ASSOCIATION

Search Our Site

Located on theMain street of Kiandra.  

GPS Location  View on Map

Also known as Foleys

Brief History

Built 1898 by Mr Foley originally for mining and later for skiing. Extended in 1906 and fully renovated by the NPWS in the 1990's as one of two remaining buildings in the village of Kiandra.

Construction


Is all timber, floorboards and weatherboards. Corrugated iron roof with a large verandah.