Boltons Hill was difficult to locate near the summit of a steep hill above Happy Jacks pondage, reachable by a fast down hill bicycle ride, or walk from the Cabramurra Rd, then a steep walk uphill. Destroyed in the 2003 fires.
It was built 1950's by the SMA for survey and core drilling above the Eucumbene Tunnel.
The hut was 4.5m by 3.5m approximately, and was pre-fabricated in wood and fibro modules. There was a wooden floor and three casement windows.
- KHA reference number is 1007
- KNP POM is L.40.
- A Conservation Brief and history notes exists for this hut.
Updated 31 December 2020