KOSCIUSZKO HUTS ASSOCIATION

Search Our Site

Located beside Blowering Dam near Tumut.

Tumut 1:100 000 mapsheet.

History

Built in 1952 to support grazing and shooting by Tumut locals.

Construction

Bark walls and roof over poles. The hut received a number of "make-overs" over the years, but was badly burnt in the 1983 fires.

References

  • KHA Reference number is 0202.

Profile last updated 1 October 2012.