KOSCIUSZKO HUTS ASSOCIATION
Located about 2.4 km south of Guthega, this hut was built as a hut and later converted to a ski lodge.
Read more ...
Located near Bulls Peak Ck on Snowy Plains just off the road to Bulls Peak Lodge. This entry used to be labelled Grundsen's old hut
Located in the deep south of KNP, about three kilometres north of the Victorian Border, near to a place known as Bill's Garden.
Located at the Geehi flats area, south of Dead Horse Gap and a short 4WD or walk from the main Geehi Hut and camp area.
Located near to Daveys Hut
Kells is a delightful hut, located at Emu Flat, off the Goobarragandarra Valley, in the far north of the KNP.
Demolished by NPWS about 1989.
Also known as Alpine Creek Mill. Broadheads Mill was also in this area, to the north-east. KHA Reference Number is 1406
Located beside the Long Plain Road, on the left as you head past Long Plain House, to Cooinbil, and before the headwaters of the Murrumbidgee.
The building is in the main street of Kiandra.
Located west of Yarrangobilly.
Page 7 of 15