Located in southern Namadgi on the Bredbo map, this site is famous for its outside toilet, that remains in situ.
Photo: Jim Hart, 2000
The original lease was held by Jack Maquire and known as Long Flat. Sam bought the holdings in the 1960s and built a home similar in size and shape to a double garage.
Other stones on the site are from the chimney of the home of Edward and Mary Brayshaw. She was originally a Chalker and one of her sons, Ted was born here in 1899. A survey of the block of this date does not show the house, so it must have post dated that.
- Matthew Higgins Namadgi Sites P2.
- KHA Reference No. 2202
Profile last updated 22 October 2004.