Located in southern Namadgi on the Bredbo map, this site is famous for its outside toilet, that remains in situ.
The original lease was held by Jack Maquire and known as Long Flat. Sam bought the holdings in the 1960s and built a home similar in size and shape to a double garage.
Other stones on the site are from the chimney of the home of Edward and Mary Brayshaw. She was originally a Chalker and one of her sons, Ted was born here in 1899. A survey of the block of this date does not show the house, so it must have post dated that.
- Matthew Higgins Namadgi Sites P2.
- KHA Reference No. 2202
Last updated 22 November 2020