All photos: Anne Sedgley, for Graeme Butler and Associates and DSE, 2004
Built as a ski lodge by the Upper Murray Ski Club in the early 1950's. Thereafter used by the Forestry Commission staff through the 1960's and more recently by skiers from Corryong and Nariel.
Wooden frame with weatherboards, large gabled roof of iron.
- Hueneke Pp 239.
- Anne Sedgley - pers comm.
Profile updated 29 September 2004.