Located in the Pinnabar region, on the banks of the Buenba Creek, and at the junction of the Buenba Gap Track and Gibbo Track.

History

Built as shelter for graziers in the early 1940s. The truck shown is a 1948 model, owned by Tom Mitchell of Corryong.

Construction

Iron over timber, with a vertical slab chimney. Reputed to be the second hut on the site.

References

  • John Mitchell - pers comms.

Profile last updated 20 October 2003.