Located about three kilometres off the Nunniong Road, overlooking Quinn Plain. Shown on the Omeo-Bindi map at GR836891.
This hut was built about 1948 by Bill Ah Chow and his forestry friends. It survived the fires but is not in a good shape.
Wooden walls, with iron roof and rickety furniture. Iron fireplace.
Caretakers - None
- Hueneke Pp 234.
Profile last updated 8 October 2003.