Located at Dungey's Hollow off the Great Alpine Road. See the Dargo Map, GR076046. On an incredibly steep slope. Burnt 2003.
A strangely leaning hut, built in the early 1920s, to replace the earlier St Bernards Hut at this site, used by the Gows for grazing.
Named after the initials of the four cattlemen who used it, Dyerson, Atteridge, Moran and Mommersen. It survived the 1939 fires, but not the 2003 fires, as so few people knew its location.
Iron with gable roof and skillion veranda, nine feet by twelve, extended to 22 feet by nine.
Caretakers - None known.
- Magnussen Pp30 - 32.
- Hueneke Pp 101, 108, 232
Profile updated 28 September 2003.