Located at Simmons Creek Road, Kiewa River West Branch. On the "fainter" map at GR139285.
Little is known. Could have been built from 1940 to 1960 and moved around by the SEC.
Was burnt down in the 2003 fires.
Corrugated iron walls and gable iron roof, sitting on two bearers.
- Magnussen Pp 171 -172.
Profile last updated 29 September 2003.