Hainsworth Hut is located on the plain to the west of Tantangara Dam and reached via the Mosquito Trail.
It is an easy walk from the Ghost Gully Campground on the Port Phillip fire trail.
Also known as Landrover Hut.
Hainsworth is a simple tin hut built by Hainsworth and Corkhill for grazing in 1951.
It consists of two rooms with a roof and walls of iron and a wooden floor.
- Hueneke P 194
- KNP POM Schedule L.69
Last updated 19 January 2008.