facebook f    instagram   |   Kosciuszko Huts Association  

Year Built: 1932
Condition: Ruin


Pretty Jimmy Hut

Not to be confused with Tom Jamiesons Hut or Gap Hut, also known as Pretty Jimmys.


Built in 1932 and 33 by Whatling and Wallace families, to support their staff who worked as stockman.

The hut remains as a standing ruin.


  • Hueneke - no reference.

Last updated 24 November 2020