Round Mountain Hut
Was located about three kilometres from the Round Mountain car park, west of Selwyns Quarry.
The hut was first built in the early 1930s and burnt to the ground in the early 1940's. The rebuilt hut was constructed beside the old shell.
It was rebuilt in the 1940s by Faulkner and Whitehead, and used for grazing purposes. The hut had a spectacular view of Mt Jagungal.
The hut was burnt again in the bushfires of 2019/20.
The old hut was large at 7m by 4.2m, built of sawn timber, with a roof and walls of corrugated iron. The floor was timber. There was an iron chimney on an external timber frame, and one window. An external toilet also existed.
KNP POM is L.19. A written history exists but no Conservation Plan.